Jewish Valentine’s Day Greetings for Wordless Wednesday *Linky

February 15, 2012 10 Comments

A Jewish Valentine’s Day Card

Jewish Valentines Day
I just couldn’t resist this silly Jewish Valentine’s Day card by Our Jewish Community

Join Me for Wordless Wednesday

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Countdown to the Start of our Adventure: 42 days!

We heading overseas for 10 months and the trip at my other blog. Don’t miss the fun: Subscribe to Laugh Quotes and follow along.

I Need Your Help

I want to pre-schedule posts while we are away. (Internet access will often be limited). Please submit original, fun blog posts on any Jewish topics. Contact me for details.

Currently there are "10 comments" on this Article:

1. Comedy Plus says:

Nice play on a word. I like it.

Have a terrific day. Happy Valentines day too. :)
    Comedy Plus recently posted..Valentines DayMy Profile

2. stevebethere says:

Haha! witty :-)
    stevebethere recently posted..WW – CongratulationsMy Profile

3. Thanks so much for sharing this! Happy Valentine’s Day!

4. Dave Keller says:

Ha ha, very clever. Happy V-Day and Wordless Wednesday!
    Dave Keller recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Amish FarmMy Profile

5. Joyce says:

I will most certainly be for Jew.
    Joyce recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Joke’s On Me!My Profile

6. Those are fun!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..Canine Teeth and the Lack Thereof – WWMy Profile

7. Theresa says: